HOW TO GET TO THE RACE
Directions to the race from the North (Medford, Portland, Seattle):
1. Take I5 South to exit #19 (the first Ashland exit).
2. Turn Right on Valley View Rd. Go 0.5 miles.
3. Turn Left at traffic light on Highway 99. This becomes North Main St. Go 2.3 miles.
4. Turn right on Winburn Way into the Ashland Plaza and proceed straight. Lithia Park begins just a block from here. This is where registration and the start of the race is (map link).
Directions to the race from the South (California):
1. Take I5 North to exit #14 towards ASHLAND/KLAMATH FALLS, (the second Ashland exit).
2. Turn Left on ASHLAND ST - go 1.4 mi.
3. Bear Right on SISKIYOU BLVD - go 1.1 mi.
4. Continue on (the name changes to LITHIA WAY) - go 0.4 mi
5. Turn Left (U-turn) just before Water St onto Main St. go .1 mile
6. Turn Right on Winburn Way into the Ashland Plaza and proceed straight. Lithia Park begins just a block from here. This is where registration and the start of the race is (map link).
NOTE: You can use Yahoo Maps but beware of alleged streets like Guanajuato Way which is really a pedestrian walkway.
The best forecast. It can be cool and/or windy at the finish, so we encourage you to send some extra clothes, hat, etc in a marked bag (with your name and race number written on it) to the top with us.
ENTERTAINMENT AND RECREATION
Oregon Shakespeare Festival
Oregon Cabaret Theatre
Britt Festival in nearby Jacksonville
Crater Lake National Park
Science Works Hands-On Museum
Rafting the Rogue River
Please check the links to the left first. If your question is not answered there, email the organizers.